Magic Isle Uses
Because we like to see things clearly, and because we strive to be compliant with data rules and regulations, we list below what Hale Ola Pono / Magic Isle uses for it’s daily operations. This means by engaging with Hale Ola Pono / Magic Isle, your data may flow through any of the services provided below.
We have listed, under each heading, what data each service may or may not use.
We use the following software to run our organization. This will collect various data as detailed below:
- WordPress – we run on WordPress, data is collect through comments, or account sign ups
- WooCommerce – We use WooCommerce to run our store.
- We use WooCommerce Subscriptions to process recurring payments.
- We use WooCommerce Memberships to process memberships to our programs and courses.
- We use WooEvents to schedule our events calendar.
- Amazon S3 & Cloudfront
- We use Amazon Services to host our downloadable media.
- Any media you upload to our website is publicly accessible.
- We host some of our videos on YouTube and YouTube serves them to our website.
- We may use MailChimp to provide email marketing services.
- Google Analysis
- We track website usage using Google Analytics
- We use PayPal as a payment processor. Some credit card payments are handled through them.
- Our primary payment processor is Stripe. Most credit card payments are handled through them.
- We host our teleconference classes and events on the MaestroConference platform.
- Google Workspace